• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RE: Nov. 26 Ima, kore ga hoshiin da

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:40 am Reply with quote
I could swear SD Gundam came out in Japan first, at least according to Helen McCarthy.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:46 am Reply with quote
Maybe this incarnation of SD Gundam did, but there were a bunch of others that have been airing in Japan for years now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Andrew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:13 am Reply with quote
Yeah, the old-school SD Gundam stuff hasn't been released here yet. However, the Superior Defender series (currently airing on Toonami) won't premiere in Japan until January 7th, 2004.

Also, a nit-pick: Gonzo didn't have anything to do with Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:49 am Reply with quote
Andrew wrote:

Also, a nit-pick: Gonzo didn't have anything to do with Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.

Yeah, a small error on my part. I've been informed that the company that actually did the animation is Kyoto Animation. They did a solid job of producing top notch animation that definitly matches the quality of Gonzo's style.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1