• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Code Geass TV Series Confirmed for Spring 2008

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vuwazy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quote
Good to know now that it's official. I'll look forward to it and be glad to see its return. So until then.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quote
W-General wrote:
I saw the newtype scan or this page, and seeing Suzaku's face is very frustrating. I hate Suzaku to the bones.

But he makes such a nice foil for Lelouch. The perfect loyalist and the perfect anarchist, and both are up to their neck in bloodshed and slaughter. Twisted Evil

Westlo wrote:
I hated Suzuka but if he keeps his attitude from Stage 24+25 I'll probably end up liking him and he looks kinda awesome in the newtype pic floating around.

And after a full season some people *still* can't get his name right Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Westlo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quote
I thank you from the bottom of my heart Dan42 for correcting my mistake.
vbann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Great News! but are the rest of the episodes going to be a continuation of the first season(ep.26-50) or are they just going to make a whole new series(sequel). If it is a continuation under the same title then it should be included with the license right? If I am not mistaken gundam 00 is doing a break up similar to code geass.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3