• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Tiger & Bunny TV Anime to Get English Dub

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Snomaster1 wrote:
Somehow,I'm not surprised that "Tiger & Bunny" are going to get an English language dub. There are,of course,a couple of anime that I wish would get an English language dub. One is an obscure anime called "Sci-Fi Harry." It's about a teenage boy with telekinetic powers. It's set in America and I'd wish someone would bring that to this country.
Another obscure anime I wish was brought here was "Legendz." It's also set in America. New York,to be precise. It's a "Pokemon"-type series that I wish someone would bring here. It sounds like an interesting show. I wish they'd get the lead out and bring it here already. I'd like to see it.

Alright, I can't take this anymore - you realize it's "Completely unnecessary and excessive" to use "all three forms of emphasis punctuation every time you use a title."

Just "quotes" or just italics are all that's necessary - not combined, and underlining is just plain weird.

Somebody had to say it at some point.
Max465

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quote
Botan24 wrote:
Hey, I can dream can't I? The list I posted is obviously just that, a dream team of people I'd like in those roles. Naturally, I know some only do union work (Freeman) and some seem to only do stuff for Sentai and Section23 (Love). But those are my choices, and I'm entitled to them...dammit! Smile

Andrew Love has done some minor voice work in Funimation titles, but usually only as background voices.

tuxedocat wrote:
As for casting, I am a Troy Baker fan. I think he could do a number of roles for this show, but my guess is that he would be absolutely hilarious as Fire Emblem. (Remember him?)

Shocked

How...what??? How...Um...er. Embarassed

I'm surprised I didn't catch that Fire Emblem wasn't used either. Actually...I could very much see Steve Blum as that role. His Leeron voice would work very well, and I know I'd get a kick out of it. Very Happy
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quote
I'm sorry that I'm driving the moderator crazy with my style of doing things. I'm not doing it to drive you crazy. I do it because that's how I am. I'm not trying to bother anyone. Once again,I'm sorry.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4