• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GATV New Interviews

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isaacada1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quote
GATV Dispatch - January 6, 2004

GATV Insider Headlines:
Today on Industry Dispatch Segment, find out the details on the first wave of the Shirow Attack on your Senses Campaign which started with Ghost in the Shell: Man Machine Interface in 2003. Senior Editor from Dark Horse, Chris Warner, gives us the skinny on GATV.TV about the results of one of the most highly anticipated titles of 2003 plus find out what new is being added to the title as it makes its transition to the Graphic Novel format this summer. Chris also gives his thoughts on the comic book vs. graphic novel debate and much more.

Anime News:
Tech TV to get March Anime infusion
Other inside sources say that the cable entity is still in the middle of contract negotiations as Anime Unleashed slates March for next batch of series acquisitions.

Manga News:
On top of redesigning their website, it looks like the addition of Frank Panone is starting to be felt at Media Blasters. The Company will be testing the manga waters putting out its first manga release later on this year. It is said to be based on the company's title "Flesh for the Beast" which is live-action horror with heavy sexual content. The company is said to have authentic manga creators in the stable for this b/w, one volume project which will have two covers.

Gaming News:
Nintendo has announced the release of remakes of Pokemon Red and Pokemon Green. The names for the remakes will labeled Pokemon Fire Red and Green Leaf. These new releases for the Game Boy Advance will hit Japan first January 29th and will let you play as a girl or boy plus support the new GBA Wireless Communication Adapter allowing two or more GBA systems to hook-up wirelessly. No American release date has be mentioned.

F-Zero 2 looks at possible q2 European release date
More anime integration to be added in order to tell the story of 30 individual characters. No potential U.S. date has been announced.

Look out for more on the GATV Newscast later on today at HTTP://WWW.GATV.TV.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1