• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tiger & Bunny: Build Your Own Hero

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tris8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quote
My favs are Paradachsund and Captain Kannonball. Love Paradachsund's silliness and the realism behind Captain Kannonball's story.
Botan24

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Going to have to say that Captain Kannonball is really clever. That is one badass background story. And the whole "Special Edition" card? Such a good idea, why didn't I think of that? Ugh Razz

Blood Pegasus kinda creeps me out honestly, but is still better than I could come up with.

Anyway, congratulations to the winners! I'm looking forward to the bonus finalists too.
bawnawbee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quote
so it's monday, when do we see the bonus round?
The Peahen Piper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quote
Story: Paradachshund gets the funny vote. I like Captain Kannonball more though, it's more serious and the collector card thing is a cool idea.

Art: I like the art on Surge's card the best, and it has this classic superhero feel to it. Lucky 7 is very energetic though and her appearance feels very fitting to Tiger&Bunny.

I'm kinda sad that none of the art finalists were ones that tried mimicking the design of the cards from the show. I saw a few other entries (like Shadow Pirouette, Jive, Torque, Serpent Red) that really tried to make it look like the cards from the show by adding the logo in the top left corner and that circle/star thing in the background. I thought that was a nice touch.

But anyway, everyone did great on their cards. Good luck finalists!

Last edited by The Peahen Piper on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bawnawbee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quote
OOOH I really like Miss 7 and Surge those are my fave.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5