• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Share A Picture of your Manga Collection.

Goto page   Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Since there is a "Show us your DVD shelves" thread, It would be nice if everyone can share their Manga Collection as well. I love looking at people's collection and I think that everybody would love to see everyone's collection.

So Here's my collection, I started collecting last year, so some of the series aren't complete yet but I'm working on it. My manga are one of the most valuable things I have, and I treasure them.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Please consider before posting.

"Just a friendly suggestion, but it would be an easier load if these large pictures were in link form instead of having them take up more than my page can handle. If you guys don't mind?" (By: Aromatic Grass)

Oh yeah, please try to provide link if it is larger size. If not please try to resize them so that it will be easier to upload.

Thank's again everyone for sharing.

Last edited by chichiriNoDa on Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
blind_assassin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Celes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quote

Those pictures are out of date though. I have about 100 more volumes now. I'll have to take new ones and delete these sometime.
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Whoa!!!!! Celes great collection. I especially love your Miaka stand in there. I would like to have one. Anime smile

blind_assassin thanks for sharing as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
RoseWhip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quote
Behold, the keepers of my sanity!

The figures add a nice touch, no?
Adam Kadmon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quote
heh heh, i kinda like threads like this. They're somewhat..... inspiring... to say the least.

But wow, Celes..... i look at my collection and i gotta say it's looking mighty superfluous in comparison.

Still... i will not be beaten!!!
Momoko_Yumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quote
This is my collection. Don't wonder about the books. I'm German and so the books^^.

Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Just a friendly suggestion, but it would be an easier load if these large pictures were in link form instead of having them take up more than my page can handle. If you guys don't mind?

Thanks. Smile

Daaang! @ Celes

@Momoko: Are those Pinky:St figures?
Aien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quote

Here's our main cupboard. Some you might not recognize but that's because they're Dutch releases Smile

And the second cupboard, not really meant for manga but was forced to use it due to running out of space Anime hyper

I plan to replace them all with matching cupboards... saving for that now but it's a tad hard with all the manga I keep buying lol.

http://www.aien-hime.com/animecolljan2008.htm See here if you want to see our anime/ statues collection =)
Jedi General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Jeepers, Celes! That's insane! It will take me a while to reach that level.

I've got a pretty decent collection myself, but alas, no digital camera to show for it. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Momoko_Yumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quote
@ Aromatic Grass: Yes you'r right. What you see on the shelf are "Pinky Street" figures. I love them really. Until now I have 24 of them. But here in Germany you can get them only on a online-shop, so it isn't easy to collect them.
Not a Jellyfish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Wow Momoko! Your releases of X look beautiful! I wish Viz had done something along those lines here!

Nice Celes! What's your count so far?
Celes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quote
Not a Jellyfish wrote:
Wow Momoko! Your releases of X look beautiful! I wish Viz had done something along those lines here!

Nice Celes! What's your count so far?

Gosh I forgot I posted here, lol.

I don't know! I'm going to count tonight though, lol. I want to take new pictures when I get batteries for my camera :3
Unknown Memory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Shocked

I'm amazed. Some of these collections are as huge as what you'd find in your local bookstores! o.o Oh my gosh... *wants to faint but can't* Congrats to a lot of you! Very Happy

Anime smile I'm building mine up slowly, but I don't actually have an extra bookshelf to put them in. I have a few manga phone books in my closet (plus, some other manga tankoubons) The rest are either getting stacked up on my cluttered drawer or being stuffed up in my already used up bookshelf. Anime hyper; Guess it's time for me to clean out something.....
Urd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page   Next
Page 1 of 38