• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Persona 4 Game Remix Album Tops Weekly Oricon Chart

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
utawoutau

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quote
At the moment, this album doesn't appear to be listed on Amazon.co.jp or in iTunes Japan.

Can anyone point me to a link where I can listen to some samples of these tracks? Besides the one that was in the anime episode.
RyougaZell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quote
utawoutau wrote:
At the moment, this album doesn't appear to be listed on Amazon.co.jp or in iTunes Japan.

Can anyone point me to a link where I can listen to some samples of these tracks? Besides the one that was in the anime episode.

Despite what the article says... none of the tracks are featured on the anime since the anime features the original tracks and this album is mostly compromised of remixes which end up making the songs quite different

Anyway... here's the Amazon.co.jp link with the previews.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/ネバー・モア--「ペルソナ4」輪廻転生--初回仕様限定版特典付き(特典付きは無くなり次第終了)-目黒将司(メインコンポーザー)/dp/B005ITAKD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320123341&sr=8-1

I don't know why you could find it though. The link contains japanese characters so if it doesn't work, just do a 'Persona 4 Never More' search at Amazon japan. The first link is this album.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am Reply with quote
A PERSONA 4 REMIX ALBUM???? Oh gotta buy it. If it's that good must BUUUUUY!!!

The samples are not bad, but the question I have for myself now is how often will I play it. But I love anything Shoji Meguro does.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1