• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Adult Swim's schedule

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quote
I was browsing what was on Adult Swim last night (I have Cox Digital Cable), and it said starting that at 12:30am, there were episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and Samurai Champloo. I stayed up till 12:30 only to see The Boondocks, Harvey Birdman and Home Movies (I hate those shows except Harvey Birdman). I looked on the website's shedule, and it says there is no more anime on weeknights, just those shows, plus Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse and Family Guy. Is FMA and all those other shows still on the air and it's just my TV, or are they taken off?
gdupninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quote
There is already a thread about adult swim's schedule, I think its in the talkback section. I dont think you will like what you'll see when you check out Adult Swims new schedule.
cenatu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quote
they better keep FMA on. its my favorite anime Mr. Green
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quote
TheDrizzle wrote:
I was browsing what was on Adult Swim last night (I have Cox Digital Cable), and it said starting that at 12:30am, there were episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell and Samurai Champloo. I stayed up till 12:30 only to see The Boondocks, Harvey Birdman and Home Movies (I hate those shows except Harvey Birdman). I looked on the website's shedule, and it says there is no more anime on weeknights, just those shows, plus Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse and Family Guy. Is FMA and all those other shows still on the air and it's just my TV, or are they taken off?

They changed the schedule March 10. Shin Chan, FMA and GITS are all on tonight. If you had actually looked at the schedule on the [as] website you would have seen this. Actually Inuyasha is on [as] 7 nights a week at 5am. As I posted in this thread. You should already know this since you posted in that thread or maybe you didn't actually read the thread before you posted in it.

Last edited by samuraiwalt on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
l3el3o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quote
I remember when they use to play Case Closed. How I miss that anime...it was good.
chicoandkirara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quote
my tv lineup schedule still shows GITS, full metal, etc listed but the tags are incorrect. my DVR keeps recording what it thinks is GiTS and is actually home movies, or something Rolling Eyes i had seen the new schedule but was hoping they had changed their minds, or forgot!
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quote
i have been blastin a.s. all week long to put anime back on but they got there heads up there ass now i dont know what to do for 3 day with out anime on at night
cool3865

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quote
home movies isnt too bad, but man they are still showing Inyuasha???
BellosTheMighty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:
i have been blastin a.s. all week long to put anime back on but they got there heads up there ass now i don't know what to do for 3 day with out anime on at night

I assume that means "Flaming the hell out of them on their official boards"?

Gee, wonder why they're not listening...
AznJazz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quote
For some reason, I am praising Adult Swim for switching their schedules back to normal (less anime).
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quote
[as] just doesn't like anime. So they'll throw more money at stuff like Squidbillies and 12 oz mouse, because we all know those are highly intellectual classy television.

Also, Bandai won't see as many sales for Code Geass as planned if the premiere time is at 12:30 AM. Besides that, I've seen zero advertising for it except when combines with full schedule advertising. If you don't know any better, you'd think it was just another crappy William Street production they're trying to sling around, like Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet or whatever filth they're producing these days.

The only hope for anime on TV is now Sci-Fi, and they've already gotten rid of the Ani-Tuesday. I don't know if they're gonna expand their anime contract to other companies though, I think they're just about out of manga entertainment stuff.
joshuafer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quote
noooo no more FLCL ?!?! Sad
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quote
i what the angery mob to go to a.s. with pitchfork and torchs
BellosTheMighty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:
i what the angery mob to go to a.s. with pitchfork and torchs

Don't post drunk, dude.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1