• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ANN Ad Rates Going Up

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolSilver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Nice to know the economy which is turning around affects the use of ads on webpages.... if other sites did this I hope the number of lossed popup is double the rate of the price increase.
space clam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:28 pm Reply with quote
CoolSilver wrote:
Nice to know the economy which is turning around affects the use of ads on webpages.... if other sites did this I hope the number of lossed popup is double the rate of the price increase.

Yeah, that would be nice, but I'll stick with my lightning-fast Alt+F4 combo for now. And yes, the economy IS on the rebound. (I assume you mean American) Some people (read: extreme left Democrats) keep trying to tell me the economy is still bad.[/spoiler]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
RantingOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:50 pm Reply with quote
gotta love popup killers Very Happy I don't mind banner ads, as long as they stay nice and small like the current one's ... they aren't offensivly big, yet still attract attention.
space clam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:48 pm Reply with quote
RantingOtaku wrote:
gotta love popup killers Very Happy I don't mind banner ads, as long as they stay nice and small like the current one's ... they aren't offensivly big, yet still attract attention.

Yes, banners are fine. Except for the ones with the epileptic flashes that say "Your unique banner ID has won our hourly prize" Why can't hackers put their skills to use and create a virus that destroys pop ups and causes the computer of the pop up creator to vaporize? Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1