• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viz Media Anime Solicitations Thread

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:12 am Reply with quote
via Amazon | previously released by Universal
- Pokémon the Movie: Giratina and the Sky Warrior - $19.97 - 7/7/15

EDIT: TRSI listing
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Sailor Moon R: Season 2, Part 1 (DVD) - 506 minutes - $44.82 - 7/14/15
Quote:
Contains episodes 47-68.

Special Features: Trailers.

Sailor Moon R: Season 2, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - 506 minutes - $79.98 - 7/14/15
Quote:
While supplies last, customers who order this item will also receive an exclusive 1.5" goldtone coin featuring Sailor Moon's second transformation brooch and transformation phrase! This premium coin is exclusive to RightStuf.com customers only! Please note that all customers will receive the coin while supplies last (when we run out, the coin won't be shown here on the listing.) Your order status when you log in to the site will show the coin included on your order.

Contains episodes 47-68 plus a 96-page full-color booklet, all housed in a shimmery chipboard artbox!

Special Features: AX Cast Interviews, Dub Recording Behind-the-Scenes, Art Gallery, Opening and Ending Songs, Trailers.

Sailor Moon: Blu-ray / DVD Set 1 - 3 Bundle (MSRP: $229.95; Your Price: $160.99)
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:35 am Reply with quote
WTK

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm Reply with quote
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:54 pm Reply with quote
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:18 pm Reply with quote
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

Sailor Moon R: Season 2, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 483 minutes - $69.99 - 10/27/15
Quote:
While supplies last, customers who order this item will receive a special gift with purchase! (Check back for more details, coming soon.) This premium item is exclusive to RightStuf.com customers only!

Contains episodes 69-89.

Special Features: Sailor Moon Anniversary, Welcome Chibi-Usa!, Sailor Moon at Otakon, Dub Recording Behind-the-Scenes, Cast Interviews, Art Galleries, Clean Opening and Ending, Trailers.

Sailor Moon R: Season 2, Part 2 (DVD) - 483 minutes - $44.82 - 10/27/15
Quote:
Contains episodes 69-89.

Special Features: Trailers.
Touma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Is the Sailor Moon first season Blu-ray enough of an improvement over the new DVDs to be worth the extra cost?
I am trying to decide between the Blu-ray/DVD combo sets and the DVD-only sets.
I already have the ADV release. I want the Viz release mostly for the dub.

I hope that this thread is not a bad place to ask.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 pm Reply with quote
The DVD sets don't seem to have the extras that are on the BD sets. At least, the extra from the first set where they talk to people about SM being brought back is on the BD, but not on the DVD.
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quote
http://rightstufanime.tumblr.com/post/124350881735/sailor-moon-r-set-1-limited-edition-reversible
Quote:
Sailor Moon R Set 1 Limited Edition Reversible Cover Replacements

A number of customers have contacted us regarding the reversible covers of the Sailor Moon R Set 1 Limited Edition, reporting that their copy does not have a reversible cover. If your copy of Sailor Moon R Set 1 Limited Edition does not contain a reversible cover, a replacement cover will be provided to you directly from Warner Brothers Home Entertainment at no cost to you. Please call the toll-free number 1-800-553-6937, where you will be asked for your name, mailing address, and telephone number so you can receive your replacement. Thanks everyone for your incredible patience while we worked with the manufacturer to resolve this issue.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 pm Reply with quote
I'll be picking up set 26 of Bleach, but probably not much else until they release K: Missing Kings or a Naruto Shippuden movie pack of some kind.
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Death Note: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $54.97 - 12/1/15
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-37.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, English Subtitles, French Subtitles, Spanish Subtitles, Portuguese Subtitles

Death Note: The Omega Edition (Blu-ray) - $69.99 - 12/1/15
Quote:
The Omega Edition includes 2 feature length films Re-Light #1 & #2, an artbook and a premium, metallic chipboard box.

Contains episodes 1-37.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, English Subtitles, French Subtitles, Spanish Subtitles, Portuguese Subtitles

Feature Film Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, English Subtitles, French Subtitles

EDIT: https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/642475838462521344 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COqIXuMVAAA8HW2.jpg:large
Quote:
This limited edition six-disc collector's set includes the complete 37-episode series in five langugages, two feature films in three languages and hours of extras! This defefinitive set also comes with a 64-page booklet, which features the original manga pilot story that inspires the series inside an exclusive chipboard box.

Main Features: 16:9 Video | 1080p | Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese and French 2.0 audio | English, Spanish, Portuguese and French subtitles for Episodes 1-37 | 2 Feature Filmes with English and French audio and subitles on 6 Discs

Special Features: Three hours of extra content, including interviews with the Japanese creators, behind-the-scenes footage with the English and Japanese voice casts, production art, audio commentary and much more!

Blu-ray Production: Subatmoic Digital, Inc.

Region A
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Hot damn, I'm getting that Death Note set. And while I prefer the manga's ending over the anime's, I really like a lot of the technical qualities of the show (the voice acting, music, art, and animation).

I don't even care if it's an upscale. The whole series for what will probably be a decent chunk off that SRP is totally worth it, in my opinion.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Death Note: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - $54.97 - 12/1/15
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-37.

Death Note: The Omega Edition (Blu-ray) - $69.99 - 12/1/15
Quote:
The Omega Edition includes 2 feature length films Re-Light #1 & #2, an artbook and a premium, metallic chipboard box.

Contains episodes 1-37.

Feature Film Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, French, English Subtitles, French Subtitles

EDIT: https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/642475838462521344 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COqIXuMVAAA8HW2.jpg:large
Quote:
This limited edition six-disc collector's set includes the complete 37-episode series in five langugages, two feature films in three languages and hours of extras! This defefinitive set also comes with a 64-page booklet, which features the original manga pilot story that inspires the series inside an exclusive chipboard box.

Main Features: 16:9 Video | 1080p | Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese and French 2.0 audio | English, Spanish, Portuguese and French subtitles for Episodes 1-37 | 2 Feature Filmes with English and French audio and subitles on 6 Discs

Special Features: Three hours of extra content, including interviews with the Japanese creators, behind-the-scenes footage with the English and Japanese voice casts, production art, audio commentary and much more!

Blu-ray Production: Subatmoic Digital, Inc.

Region A

Both SKUs are now delayed to March 1, 2016.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 29