• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Roma's Toyoda Launches New Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote
YES! Love Roma has got to be one of the very best romance manga in my 800-ish volume collection (and I have a decent amount of the genre), and I absolutely adore Toyoda's style! I really hope this gets licensed for publication in America! Smile
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quote
Apollo-kun wrote:
YES! Love Roma has got to be one of the very best romance manga in my 800-ish volume collection (and I have a decent amount of the genre), and I absolutely adore Toyoda's style! I really hope this gets licensed for publication in America! :)

Now that name of a great manga I haven't heard about since easily 2005 or so. I remember reading it once at Borders (when they still existed) and thinking it was cool. I was never able to find any other volumes after that, but I had a friend loan me his copies for a while and really enjoyed the series.

I've always wonder what ever became of this manga writer, but glad to know that said manga artist still writes manga. Del Ray (man, has their website changed since I last was on it) licensed the series years ago and next to Genshiken, it's one of my favorite manga's they licensed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1