• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bonus Kimikiss Anime Episode Announced for DVD Release

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PandaMan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quote
The "Special" page mentions that this DVD only episode will take place around the time that they're looking for a female lead for their festival movie and that it's going to be about Megumi, an underused character and Akira. They spoiler[hooked up in the end] but it was kind of out of the blue. So I imagine they'd have a full cast list coming back for this one episode.

Still don't scare me like that ANN Shocked

*edit*

Ah, thanks for that update. For someone whose followed the series like myself the possibility of an episode with the ENTIRE cast scared the hell out of me, especially after getting that nice ending. So when I read it at first I thought "ah crap, not two", but it was the same episode that they talked about in the "Special Page". I don't doubt that the entire cast will make a "last time appearance" but hopefully it'll be like those Honey & Clover DVD episodes where it's just a nice fluff piece.
mokuhazushi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
I really liked this series. Not too many cliches, good writing and acting, and believable characters--just ordinary, nice kids, falling in love, hurting each other by mistake, trying their best to make amends, and just generally being real people. The story had some predictable elements (spoiler[it was fairly clear from early on that Sanada and Mao would eventually hook up]) but some interesting surprises (spoiler[I thought Aihara and Futami would end up not working out, and that he'd end up with Sakino]). So, definitely worth a watch in my book, and I'm happy about the extra episode.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1