• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best legal anime streaming websites?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quote
Asian Guy wrote:
You should see a picture not just from the bottom but the whole. As Clodus said there is a member in this topic who have posted illegal download Anime website and by that means this topic use are tend to be more negative than positive.

The topic creator of this topic should just ask anyone to pm him or her about legal downloable Anime website, that way no one will be affected by the negative site of his/her request. Over 99% website that site they provide free legal Anime are scam even you have to pay for them.

Which is why I don't take the time to download anymore. Why do you have to go and stomp on this guy because he is simply asking about where he can go to a legal site to download? If he pms somebody who is he going to know to ask? What if somebody pms him an illegal site? In this sense you have a broadness of opinions. There's nothing wrong with asking.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quote
Asian Guy wrote:
You should see a picture not just from the bottom but the whole. As Clodus said there is a member in this topic who have posted illegal download Anime website and by that means this topic use are tend to be more negative than positive.

The topic creator of this topic should just ask anyone to pm him or her about legal downloable Anime website, that way no one will be affected by the negative site of his/her request. Over 99% website that site they provide free legal Anime are scam even you have to pay for them.

One person posted an illegal download site and he may not have known it was an illegal one. Which is part of the problem, not everyone knows they are illegal (though I think most do). But that was one person and the person who posted this topic specifically asks for LEGAL downloads, so there is no reason to lock this thread.

More on topic, BOST TV is the only one I've used. While I didn't care for the one show that was available to me before, the screen size was decent and I didn't have any problems with it, though I've heard others who had a bit of difficulty (i.e. ads loading but not the show). I've only a mild interest in Druaga, but I'll give it a shot via BOST. At the moment though, BOST's selection is extremely limited. I'm hoping Shinigami no Ballad will be available for R1 fans at some point.
JnxCsc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Clodus wrote:
@JnxCsc
Thats an illegal site and they have set up rules like number 2 and 3 which don't do justice because anybody could view X anime and simply just claim to own the material. As of late, I'm starting to see alot more of sites like these Rolling Eyes
Quote:
1. You are welcome to View media as it is made avaliable.
2. You must have in your posession the original material.
3. If you do not have the original in your posession, you must not view the file under any circumstances.
4. [This is a Known Bootlegger] and all associated are not responsible for your actions.
5. You are not allowed to directly link to any file, graphic, or media applicant.
6. We are not liable for any or all damages done to your system or computer.
7. [This is a Known Bootlegger] is not liable for actions taken towards you.

Edit- part of rules number 4 and 7 have been blocked by ANN

Thank you I had no idea they were an illegal site. Embarassed Well they have my $20 for the next 4 months. Live and learn I guess.

@Asian Guy:
I belive the member you were speaking about is me. Let's clear some things up.

1. The website I listed is not a downloading website but a streaming one.

2. Thanks to Clodus I now know that this site is illegal and I will no longer be using it.

3. As for deleting this topic let's look at it this way. If it had never existed and I never posted I would never have known that it was illegal and continued to use it. Not to mention I just got my younger cousin a membership. Thank goodness I found out about this before I let her use it.

Nobody is trying to harm ANN we are just simply trying to find legal ways to stream or download anime.
xarin42

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quote
funimation now has legal streaming and downloading
and theanimenetwork.com is an oldy that still provides streams, and I think maybe downloads...
the Rancorous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quote
I think that koukin74 has found that out in the two plus years it's been since he started this thread.
Jazzmin-anime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Ok the two best LEGAL!!! websites are http://www.vizanime.com/
http://www4.funimation.com/video/? both of these are ligit and good sites.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2