• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bandai confirms GitS: S.A.C. for Adult Swim

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:41 pm Reply with quote
From AnimeOnDVD:

Quote:
This highly anticipated anime series was produced by an incredible creative team including Yoko Kanno (Cowboy Bebop), Kenji Kamiyama (Blood the Last Vampire, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade) and the talented staff at Production I.G. (Dead Leaves, Patlabor 1&2). "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" has recently made its debut on Japanese television and will begin airing in the U.S. on Cartoon Network's late night Adult Swim block later this year. "The release of 'Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex' marks an exciting and important milestone for anime and its ever increasing popularity in mainstream pop culture here in the United States" said Ken Iyadomi, Executive Vice President of Bandai Entertainment. (Full press release)

The DVD will be co-released by both Bandai Entertainment and Manga Entertainment.
space clam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Might this have better belonged in the news section?

*Edit <now it does>*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1