• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New York Comic Con: Ultimo Press Event

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. I want to see Frank Miller and Norihiro Yagi team up next. Cool Or Alan Moore and Katsuhiro Otomo.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Take out Bobobo from Shonen Jump and insert Ultimo in it's place. Please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
melonbread

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quote
Viz can't hide from the real problems forever.

How shameful.

They're just like an arrogant kid who leaves all their friends behind for money and mainstream success.
Maybe if the mainstream 'fans' tire of Naruto and Bleach they'll come crying back to the industry fans.
mmangelly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quote
I'm so excited about this! I love Hiroyuki Takei and this makes me glad that he's getting some recognition.

First, a completed Shaman King and now a whole new series with Stan Lee!
Jih2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Definitely sounds interesting, can't wait for more details seeing as the product may be something that cannot be easily recreatable or even doable with the dynamics that those two have. I'm definitely getting more excited about this.

I don't mean to be a pain but correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't the second sentence in the second paragraph read: "Three of the pages were in full color, and the magazine also contained an interview with Lee and a set of illustrations of classic Marvel comic characters originally created by him, drawn by famous manga artists." As opposed to what is written which is"Three of the pages was in full color,..."

Just thought I'd mention it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1