• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inuyasha and Chobits Action Figures

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf Tooth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:30 am Reply with quote
Ha ha haaa!
Well, I was never a fan with action figures, and I won't start with those(except maybe for Fluffy Wink ).
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:29 am Reply with quote
Wolf Tooth wrote:
Ha ha haaa!
Well, I was never a fan with action figures, and I won't start with those(except maybe for Fluffy Wink ).

Personally I plan on buying these Inuyasha figures! They look GREAT! I wonder if they'll make one of Kohaku, as I'm 99.9% sure they'll be making one of Sango.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Oooo, pretty damn cool looking.

*_* Maybe they'll make a North American version of the 1:1 scale Sumomo figurine I can never find to buy.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:02 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to pass unless I can get them on sale. I just can't see myself paying $13 each on the Inu Yasha figures when they're pretty much just plastic statues with little in the way of articulation. $10 would be my cut off point.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mizushimo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:59 pm Reply with quote
the Inu Yasha one looked alright, but Kagome looked really strange. The only anime action figure I own is the one taht game with the chobits manga box, she is one of the best I've seen!(a really great Chii) Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1