• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Adds Live-Action Korean Athena: Goddess of War Film

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.R.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am Reply with quote
It's nice that Funimation is licensing more awsome things. But I hope they don't forget to actually publish the things they license. I'm still waiting for Ai Yori Aoshi, Shakugan no Shana, and the Black Lagoon; All of which Funimation licenesed more than a year ago and have yet to publish despite the fact that they already have the english subs and dubs available from the previous English releases of said titles.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quote
oh my i wonder if funi will later on get IRIS even if dub tv series as well.

give been i'm hmm on interest on IRIS give wonder if dub version as well someday.

yet with this i wonder if going to happen.
Tarofex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote
I'd be VERY happy if Funmation took on a line of K-Dramas... usually the subs you find have poor translations...
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Tarofex wrote:
I'd be VERY happy if Funmation took on a line of K-Dramas... usually the subs you find have poor translations...
Then I'd say you're looking in the wrong place for subs. Still, though Athena wasn't of particular interest to me I'd love to see more K-dramas get nice R1 boxset releases.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1