• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Astro Toy with Rob Bricken: Lelouch Lamperouge by Figma

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lijachan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quote
The Spinzaku was enough to make me laugh...but that last picture with Arthur's head..xD My god!
It made me laugh so much, my head's hurting. xD

When I saw the figure...I thought I want it. But after seeing the pictures...I WANT it SOOO MUCH now! D:
I wonder if it's shipped in the Philippines already... ._. I doubt...
But I'm hoping...Anime cry
I really WANT THIS Lulu action figure! D'< I'd do anything to get this! Anime hyper
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hagaren_Otaku726

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quote
This looks pretty neat. I love the stand that grips into the small of Lelouch's back.

Usually, I'm all for practicality in design and accessory, but even I have to admit that it's a darned cool thing to be able to put that helmet on the cat Anime hyper

XDXD I fell over laughing when I saw the last photo. It'd be worth it to buy this just to do that, I think.
comicker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quote
Great looking figure. Just wondering if anyone knows how this and other Figma figures compare to the Revoltech line of ball jointed figures?
The Human Spider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quote
Captain Crotchspike wrote:
I came to regret buying the Revoltech Saber (Fate/Stay Night) with time, since the sculpt seems to look worse and worse every time I look at it. The real nail in the coffin was seeing the Figma Saber, who has an absolutely fantastic sculpt and goes for around the same price.

I like the the rounder, more cartoony sculpt of the Revoltech Saber, I think it's kind of cute. But the Figma Saber is the most posable and most accurate-looking(I like how it has angry faces for her) of all the articulated Saber figures.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2