• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Satoshi Kon to Appear at Free NYC Paprika Showing

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quote
Didn't know he's staying that long there. It'd be nice if he could fit in AX, too, but I understand if it's not convenient for him. I'm curious if he'll bother to write up Wall-E, Hancock, and/or Hulk for his next blog update.
Pacific Pikachu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Ooh, I'd be so, so, so happy if he dropped in for Anime Expo. Not that it's been announced or anything, but a girl can hope, right?
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote
o_o now, if I was only able to get there on time, I'd be happy to go there.
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quote
Looks like he's already reporting.
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quote
More tourist photos.

Quote:
...It follows the yankee at a restaurant and it eats the beer and the cheeseburger of the vicinity. "It is usual" delicious dish. It is a large fully height in Japan though the United States of the amount might be standard....In one steak house in Manhattan, it is said by egg Benedict the dish that was born ago for 100 years or more. The one that it slices to half, ham (Or, bacon and smoked salmon) and the poached egg are put on toasted English Muffin, and the last hollandaise sauce (yolk + lemon soup + sweet butter) was sprinkled. 」 It is good in tasting that this hollandaise sauce is vague...
Top Gun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quote
I love the random duck and squirrel pictures. Very Happy
GATSU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quote
More pics and a new entry:

Quote:
...Pasta of "Angel Hair" is selected at the end about which it this and that thought. It is said that it is very thin pasta as its name suggests. I will not do good feelings when thinking whether to sip the hair though it might be very an angel.
It is "Mountain of Sormen dressed with tomato sauce as it were. " to have been carried. The amount that seems that it is it seems to be very the United States in the front in case of fully two people-Sormen....The voice is unfortunately small even if it is hopeless that asking for the interpreter of the medium coverage doesn't especially have knowledge for animation and the image and Japanese is not very caught easily in rapid speech. English might be skillful one, and being not able to understand the intention of the question is very . as here. The proper noun that those who covered should have spoken is often omitted, and it supplements here and the intention of the question is supplemented, it comes to have to think, and the rhythm of the idea goes mad little by little. It seems that this accumulation causes the system failure of the brain from which it suffered in the United States last year. A quite delicate excrement brain...The world of the video game is said that "Murder" is popular in above all though it did not limit to the United States. The other party is defeated by firing the gun at random anyway though it will not be necessarily a person that kills. Such..game..fashion..young person..murder..intelligent people..link..strengthen..biotechnology..lento..game..movie..young person..crime..drive..theory..established theory..make..Japan..familiar.The tendency to the United States seems to be stronger. I am felt like so.
It says. Director R ..biotechnology lento.. doesn't produce "Madman" negatively in the theory by the game, and is ..brutal crime.. the one or : according to the crosswiring background. That goes for me, too...It is impressive that there was a question concerning "Akihabara phantom killer event" from the hall though it is hardly remembered to have talked here. It is too a hard question to answer easily. A story is told only a little together with the concept "Position" that was laughed and recorded in the day blog) ahead ..will not go because it responds by the material ..no care.. in the place where the bar ahead surely.. ..(...
Because I attach to the event that understanding like "Akihabara" exceeds, it is thought that the idea reduced to society, education, and parents' responsibilities in excess is a responsibility of the criminal itself even if it doesn't do, and it says very much. So to be brief
"You are bad. "
It is eerie that "Clue" that nominates the individual the "You" or "Response" is not felt at all, and word "Everyone was acceptable it" that the criminal said feels and, therefore, even the assailant feels only the victim of no "Everyone was acceptable it" though a basic idea was the street. It did not become a phantom killer the subject "Someone" but might seem to have recalled someone the agreement with the profile of the Yaste by "Position" of phantom killer that had already been made a fixed form.
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quote
More sight-seeing.
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Here, he visits Chinatown and Little Italy.
Moomintroll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Uhm, GATSU, are you going to update us every time Satoshi Kon takes another holiday snap?
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Moomin: Nah, but with gas prices the way they are, I figured I'd help out other people who can't afford to travel across the country right now.
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quote
I guess he's not done with his NYC write-up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1