• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Batman Gotham Knight Scavenger Hunt

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berserkfury819

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Too late. I already bought it, watched it, and loved it.
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Due to technical problems, the Batman: Gotham Knight scavenger hunt was[is] not recognizing when people found the second video
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NZPBear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quote
When you get the little video pop up there is writing that says "Watch Next Video", click that and it sends you back to the main site with instructions on what to do.

But the site for video 4 is messed up and I can't get it to work at all.
J-Head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm wondering if one must watch all six videos first. I mean, I haven't found them all, but I clicked the "CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CONTEST" button and submitted my information already, and I've only seen the first one.
Terri73

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quote
Jedi General wrote:
I can't even view the 2nd trailer here on ANN. I searched what I was instructed. The only problem is: Where's the video? The search results bring up an old news article with an extra paragraph added at the bottom saying to that I've found the hidden trailer and to return to http://www.bgkvideosweeps.com/ but that's it. There's no video on that page whatsoever. Huh?

I'm still having this issue myself, created an account to see if that was my problem, and still no luck Sad
penad8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quote
I found all the clips and got this message, "CONGRATULATIONS! You have found all 4 of the EXCLUSIVE Batman video clips. The 6th and final video clip can be viewed below. If you haven’t entered yet, you may enter now for your chance at winning the ULTIMATE Batman Prize Pack. Grand Prize Winners will receive a Blu-ray Disc Player and a Blu-ray copy of Batman Gotham Knight. Two Runner Up Winners will each receive a DVD copy of Batman Gotham Knight."

So I figure that they're going to put all the names of the people that found them into a hat or something and draw a name.
caya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quote
Geez... I'd like to watch the fourth video, but guess what? Yeah, I also can't find it.
infamouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quote
Can some who have found the fourth clip show where it is?
lisamarie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quote
Hint for Fourth Video: Scroll down the Home Page and read the Current News topics and just click on headline, video will pop up.

The fourth one is odd, all the others you just have to enter the code in the search field.
caya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quote
Okay, I found the right headline, clicked it and... no video popped up. It just says "You've found it". =_=
NetherWind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quote
caya wrote:
Okay, I found the right headline, clicked it and... no video popped up. It just says "You've found it". =_=

I found the the first 3 without too much hassle, what is up with the 4th clip on http://www.comicbookmovie.com/
NetherWind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quote
This is a waste of time, where is the 4th video at comicbookmovie.com?? I have looked all over the site and all I find is a congratulations you have found the movie and the code that I already get from the scavenger hunt comp page
J-Head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quote
Wait wait wait... I wonder if it depends on what browser you are using. I've got Firefox 3 and no videos (except for the first) are launching for me.
LordMelkor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quote
ugh i found the webpage for the 4th one but the video wont load... none of them loaded in firefox 3, and 4th one wont load in safari.
Keyro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quote
okay im having problems.
Quote:
Congratulations -- You have found the Batman Gotham Nights hidden trailer #2. Please return to www.bgkvideosweeps.com

okay so i FOUND it but i cant SEE it. i went back and it was still locked. i even entered the contest and used correct info for it. why isnt the 2nd trailer unlocked?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4