• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Searching

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlSom

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Hello, there! I'm looking for some titles, that I don't know the original ones, but I remember some things about the plot.
1. The name of the boy, was Katsi, and he was very good at baseball. He lived with his father in a caravan and moved a lot. When they reach a specific place (I believe it was NY) they stayed for a little whle, where the father meets and loves a woman whose daughter was on a whhelchair. his boy, always faught with one of hi teammates. The uniform, was white with very thin blue stripes.

2. The other one, involved three friends, who had a little treehouse, which led them to a space ship (I'm not talking about space battleship yamato) and the spacehip, seemed a lot like a real wooden sailing ship. They were told to save a princess(?) from some bad guys (aliens?). One of them, was tall with circular glasses, and one of them, was (I think) fat.

Please if you know simething, e-mail me at
[email protected]

I'm from Greece, and these anime were very popular 10 years ago... But NOBODY of all people I've asked know their original titles.. So please HEEEEEEEEEELP!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
YourNeighborTotoro

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quote
In the ANIME forum, there is a sticky about finding what certain anime are called. Try posting there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
AlSom

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quote
OK I'll try it, but if a moderator thinks that this could be thought of as a double posting, or it somehow offends him, please feel free to lock it.
I'll copy paste my topic there....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1