• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Bandai Entertainment Inc. Responds to Questions about Code Geass Disc

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Biggie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quote
ouch I haven't even watch my code Geass DVDS yet but I hope there's nothing wrong with Vol 2
Chaos42

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quote
there probably will be-I've had to deal with bandai a couple of times last time was the gundam seed destiny vol 12 dvd. And most of us know how screwed up that was. Any way i talked to one of their guys and they were still investigating but from what he told me it sounds like they screwed up at the factory and just kept printing flawed dvds. also i exchanged mine at the store-best buy 2 times so i when through 3 copies all had the same error in the opening of the 9th episode and the end of the 9th episode before the ware house sence ended-i didn't see any others but i didn't watch all the openings or the endings. I would just get those postage stamps ready and get the address of the place to send them ready. Also you might want to know they said it would be a few weeks before they can get enuff copies to send out so it may take up to 2 weeks before you get it-I would suggest you do so now.
Ninja Maid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Chaos42 wrote:
also i exchanged mine at the store-best buy 2 times so i when through 3 copies all had the same error in the opening of the 9th episode and the end of the 9th episode before the ware house sence ended-i didn't see any others but i didn't watch all the openings or the endings. I would just get those postage stamps ready and get the address of the place to send them ready. Also you might want to know they said it would be a few weeks before they can get enuff copies to send out so it may take up to 2 weeks before you get it-I would suggest you do so now.
Those were the only two errors I had on my disc. But it doesn't sound like there'll be a pleasant wait for the discs to ship out. I was very sad when I saw my disc freeze up like that.
Reibooi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quote
My disc had skips and freezes all through episode 8-9 I have e-mailed Bandai but have yet to receive a response. Hopefully they respond soon I wanna get the disc shipped out sooner rather then later so I can get it back quicker.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1