• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tokyopop manga 3 for a fiver

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
st_owly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quote
Check out your local branch of "The Works" (discount bookstore). The one in Edinburgh has an imperial f***ton of Tokyopop manga on 3 for a fiver or 1.99 each. A lot of it is duplicate volumes, but you might be lucky enough to find the odd stray volume that you need to complete a series. Notable in Edinburgh were Gakuen Alice 2, 6, 9, 10 and 11, some volumes of DearS, Your and My Secret 2, KimiKiss 4 and 5, Tea for Two 4 (BLU), Lament of the Lamb 4-7, many random volumes of Saiyuki and many many more.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Cheers. Next time I'll have a change of taking a look is probably Wednesday, not sure which of the local Booksale/The Works stores are still open (we've hads a few, and they've moved around).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1