• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
eStarland

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shorty22

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:26 pm Reply with quote
I happened to run across this place today. I viewed a few items I knew, such as a couple DVDs & mangas, and they had the correct information with them. They seem to be legit and all, but dang if some places don't trick you anyway sometimes.

I'm asking because I found an interestinghandband and was wondering if it was 'real' or not. I couldn't find it in any of my usual shopping areas (admittedly few, however) and when I googled it, no familar places popped up in the first two pages.

So, has anyone heard of them or even perhaps done any business with them? Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Sword of Whedon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:47 pm Reply with quote
They seem legit
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:21 pm Reply with quote
There is an official Naruto headband, and that looks like it, and the price looks right too. The only non-legit one's I've seen are some that cosplayers make... they seem to have a nice selection of legit imports, so I think they're safe.
Shorty22

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:16 am Reply with quote
*nods* I thought the site was good, but I figured a couple other opinions wouldn't hurt. Wink Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!
rage-demon

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, they call the headband an exact replica. Maybe i'm wrong, but i thought the headbands in Naruto were folded cloth that could be unfolded to cover the entire face if neccessary. This can be seen on people like the fat kid who wears his headband in a fashion that looks like he's wearing panties on his head. Also, I do belive Ino wears her's loose and mostly unfolded around her waist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1