• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
cosplay costumes cheap

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uso_mitai_manga_ka

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:19 am Reply with quote
need help please, tried ebay, too expensive
BERSERK EVA

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:33 am Reply with quote
Who are you trying to cosplay first off? And most costumes are hand made with a few offical things like Vash's glasses, Alucard's guns or gloves. Just things like that. There arent very many full costumes. And like I said before, most of it is hand made.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Look up a cosplay seamtress, and you'll get your costume at the cheapest price possible. Well, this usually depends on the seamtress though. Getting it custom through a person will most likely be cheaper because you can request they get the cheapest material possible for your cosume. Most people don't realise how expensive costumes are to make untill they've gone out shopping for their materials. What kind of cosplay costumes are you looking for? I can probably point you in the direction of a cosplay seamtress that has experience with the costume.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1