• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
hey every one. im new here someone wonna help me out?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tadakatsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:13 am Reply with quote
hey every one.
QQ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quote
tadakatsu wrote:
hey every one.

*points to*
The Rules

and then
Introduction Thread

and finally,

Hi there Smile
Tenchi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quote
Welcome aboard Anime News Network. It is important that we have your attention as we outline the safety features of this forum.

The moderators are responsible for your well-being. Please do not hesitate to ask any one of our viewers of Japanese cartoons for assistance. If you have any concerns, please let one of us know. For your comfort and safety, lighter baggage must be stored in the overhead bins, and heavier articles under the seat in front of you.

In preparation for posting, you should be comfortably seated with your chair back straight and tray tables in an upright, locked position. (BING) Fasten your seatbelt and adjust it around your hips. To release the belt, just lift the buckle.

We require the use of your seatbelt at all times while seated. Should you be away from your seat when the seatbelt sign lights up, an announcement prompting you to return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt will be made. Anime News Network is pleased to provide a non-flaming environment on all of our sub-forums.

Cellular telephones must not be used due to interference with forum frequencies. Laptop computers may only be used when the seatbelt sign is turned off during posting. At no time may outboard peripheral devices such as printers or modems be used. Please check with a moderator before using any other electronic device.

If there is a need to evacuate your basement, a seat-mounted lighting system will guide you to the nearest emergency exit. Exits are located as indicated. Please note the one nearest you.

The illustrated card in the seat pocket in front of you explains the many safety features of this forum. It should be reviewed prior to posting. During the posting, if the basement pressure changes, an oxygen mask will appear from the panel above you. Remain seated. Pull the mask towards you. Use the support strap to hold the mask over your mouth and nose. Adjust your mask. Breathe normally. Always secure your own mask before assisting another person.

In the unlikely even of an sh:tstorm over Funimation's licensing of a popular show before it's finished in Japan, stopping the fansubbing of said series, to avoid drowning in the sea of crap overflowing from your screen, remove the lifejacket from the pouch under your seat or below your armrest. Place the jacket over your head, fasten the waist-clip and tighten the belt. Pulling the tabs will inflate the jacket. If it does not inflate immediately, it can be inflated by blowing into the tubes. The jacket should only be inflated as you leave the basement.

Thank you for choosing Anime News Network for your Japanese cartoon posting needs. We hope you enjoy the forum.

“Moderators prepare their doors for departure and crosscheck. Thank you.”
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1