• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Trying to find title of movie

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flameaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:47 am Reply with quote
A while back Scifi was showing anime at night, and the had a really great movie on but i can't remember the name. The concept of the movie is the planet is being taken over by a robots and this kid dad had created this body suit before he died that would turn him half robot half human. The kid goes in side the suit and turns him into the robot human and his dog and the same thing down. This kid is the only thing that can fight of the robots and through out the movie he ends up going to this lake and meets this robot swan that his mother memory has been put into. This half robot half human kid is trying to get revenge for his father by killing this Robot. later on every battle ends up making him weaker and when we finally get to the main leader robot that is causing the destruction he finds out that the reason the robot is doing it is to preseve the world and thought it was best way is by elimination the threat the human race. they start fighting and the robot says something or does something and he ends up figuring out that his father is a part of this robot since he is the one that created it. If any one is able to figure out what this movie is that would be great. I loved this movie and went and found it online along time ago but never ended buying know that I really want to see it and buy it I can't remember anymore. So thank you alot if you can figure it out.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:56 pm Reply with quote
You should post this in the general forum.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1