• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Madoka Magica PSP Game Puts Major Character in New Role

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Interesting, I kinda felt like something like that should have happened in the anime, but went to another character instead.

I've got the game pre-ordered, mainly for the figure that comes with it, but I'll certainly give the game a shot. I doubt it's worth it for any company to license this for an English release.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quote
That would've been neat territory to cover in episode 10.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Animerican14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quote
So... I guess spoiler[the MoguMogu'ed has become the MoguMoguer]?

But hey now, shouldn't this new role merely be one of the character's possible roles, given that this game should feature branching story lines and such? spoiler[Although then again, I guess the only other "final" role for her in an Ultimate Madoka-less world would be, as it would be for all other mahou shoujo that don't get the "witch" fate, is a grisly death. Confused]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
JuicyB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Cool, I hope she attacks by throwing her spoiler[severed head] at you. Definitely getting the special edition.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quote
And now the re-imaginings to wring out a few more yen begins.......... Laughing
yeshayden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 am Reply with quote
I wish the article had specified that the hidden text was a game spoiler, as I presumed it was an anime spoiler.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quote
You know, Mami would be spoiler[a scary witch] with all those guns. It'd be amusing if she spoiler[pulled a Charlotte and baited you in with a tea party before blowing your head off].

yeshayden wrote:
I wish the article had specified that the hidden text was a game spoiler, as I presumed it was an anime spoiler.

It kind of is an anime spoiler since we don't learn spoiler[that the magical girls turn into witches] until later in the series.
dtm42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quote
yeshayden wrote:

If that's the case, then, uh, why would you view the spoiler in the first place?
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
yeshayden wrote:

If that's the case, then, uh, why would you view the spoiler in the first place?

Maybe because yeshayden has seen the anime and doesn't need to avoid spoilers for it.
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote
yeshayden wrote:

The hidden text is both: an anime spoiler (because it reveals a crucial plot development that is not revealed in the beginning of the anime) and a game spoiler (because it reveals a new role that a character will play in the game only).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1