• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Media Blasters Licenses

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[MAD]NaRu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Kagemusha I didn't see the ending either but you can still download the series from DC++. It may had stop posting on AnimeSuki but there is always a way to download the series. Also [This URL is a known Fansub Distribution website] will have the series very soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:18 pm Reply with quote
It's kind of against the rules to advertise fansubs on ANN. With links or without. Anyway, as for Midori, the anime seems to be a compressed version of the manga (like, taking several Doll Otaku chapters spread throughout the manga and compressing them into one episode about said character). If such is the case, then I wouldn't be surprised if the ending was like the part in the manga where spoiler[Midori's mother forces her awake, and she's absolutely depressed over being torn from Seiji. In the end, she wills herself back to sleep in oder to be with him again.]

But then, I've only seen the first four episodes, so don't take my word as fact. Just guessing based on the manga (and how it's been adapted to animation so far).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
R.G.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:20 pm Reply with quote
According to Newtype USA,spoiler[an upcoming episode has Midori back in her body while Seiji beomes HER right hand,believe it or not.]
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:44 pm Reply with quote
That was actually one of the mid-series episodes. Newtype USA tends to be a few weeks behind in terms of what's airing in Japan; Midori no Hibi's already finished over there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2