• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Akikan! (TV) website updated.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghstmtrx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quote
For the, what I would assume to be, few of you who are interested in Akikan! (including myself). It seems the official site has been updated. Now I can not read Japanese at all but it seems to have a time and date for it to begin airing. (Again I cant read Japanese so I really have no idea what it is, but that is what I assume).

Also clicking on the orange dot will bring up some character art for the show, which I have not seen before.

Link to the site is HERE

I was actually on the site just looking for a trailer but I dont see one.

Also if anyone could give a confirmation on that writting I think is a airdate would be cool. It looks like 1/3/2009 at 24:00 (That is January 3, it also could be March 1st) on BS11

And finally I would like to apologize for this really n00bish post. In fact this is my first post outside of commenting on the news. And I realize me not knowing Japanese made it really awkward.
eaglestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quote
The site was updated closed to a month ago with the air-date. And yes, it's scheduled for Jan 3rd, 2009. 年=year, 月=month and 日=day, fyi.

The Akikan! page on ANN had shown the starting date for about that long now so it might be a good idea to check there for any updated infos.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quote
eaglestorm wrote:
The Akikan! page on ANN had shown the starting date for about that long now so it might be a good idea to check there for any updated infos.

Submitted by yours truly on 2008-10-20. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Ghstmtrx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quote
Oh jeez, I feel kinda silly now, I even double checked the page before I posted my message. I guess that is what I get for posting while sleepy. Oh well, I guess there is nothing left to do now but sit back and wait for a trailer and leave the updating to the people who are good at it Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1