• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cartoon Network to Run 3rd Naruto Movie This Saturday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quote
The general consensus from the fandom is that this is the worst of the Naruto films. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow, though judging from the trailer, they're probably right. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EdoRocksMySocks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quote
braves wrote:
The general consensus from the fandom is that this is the worst of the Naruto films. Guess I'll know for sure tomorrow, though judging from the trailer, they're probably right. Confused
Well, it is a Naruto movie. How much worse can it get?

(Though the 2nd movie holds a special place in my heart.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
LuckySeven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Well with all I've heard or read other people say about it. I am not expecting much, but then again its not like there's anything else worth watching Saturday night so I'll tune in, though I can't say I'll be paying 100% attention to the TV screen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quote
EdoRocksMySocks wrote:
braves wrote:
Well, it is a Naruto movie. How much worse can it get?

(Though the 2nd movie holds a special place in my heart.)

I enjoyed the second one the most.The 3rd was kind of boring.It's good that it's being broadcast though.
kakoishii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quote
braves wrote:

for a fandom that was so jaded after suffering through nearly 100 fillers they would say that. Imo, the 3rd one wasn't so bad. They use the typical formula they've been recycling from the 1st, but everyone should know that by now. I honestly feel that this one is less boring than the 2nd one, but to each his own I guess.
DieHardBleachFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quote
I've heard nothing but bad things about this movie, but I'll give it a watch, though I'm not expecting it to be fantastic.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Well I like the 2nd movie.And the third may be rather ok in my view.It sure as hell can't be as bad as the rannma 1/2 movies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quote
A great thanks to everyone for the lowered expectations. It was so much better than I was worried/lead to believe.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1