• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Zone of the Enders

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaine23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the Zone of the Enders anime is worth getting and any good?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Judau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:57 am Reply with quote
I heard that it was not as good as it could have been but OK... sorry, I have not seen it myself yet... Chances are there are many more animes you would rather get...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Hotaru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:15 pm Reply with quote
i saw it, and it was pretty ok. i can't really remember it too much, cause we saw it two years ago, but i dunno if it's worth buying to ya.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cgoten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Well I saw the OVA at AXNY and it was... ok... I like the game a lot better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
eva_unit_1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:07 pm Reply with quote
I think the OVA was pretty good, perhaps the best Game to Video conversion to date. I especially like the fact the opening of the PS2 game is the end of the OVA. Although the OVA was very short (aprox 50 min) I think its an excellent choice to add to your collection especially if your into mecha.
Aberu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:42 am Reply with quote
The movie, if that is what you are talking about, is incredible. It has one of my favorite endings to any anime movie. I highly suggest it, especially to people that liked the story of ZOE the game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Craeyst Raygal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:59 pm Reply with quote
As far as I'm concerned, Z.O.E. the anime will be ten times better than Z.O.E. (story-wise, I love that control layout) the game since it doesn't have Leo effin' Steinbruck. Mecha pilots should NOT be total wusses. C'mon, who could tolerate Amuro Ray until he grew a pair? Add in Shinji Ikari and you've got a triumverate of lameness (which Amuro left, thankfully).

Now Zechs Merquise, he's a proper mecha pilot.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1