• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Black Bird

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Sis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 am Reply with quote
I have been reading Black Bird and i think it's fantastic!Anyone knows if it's going to be an anime???I would love it!!!Does the manga have to be finished in order to be an Anime? Question Confused Confused
Shenl742

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quote
If there's no news of it getting an adaptation in the title's encyclopedia page then no, it's not. You'll just have to keep an ear to the ground.

And topics like this ("will title X get a second season/adaption/etc.", which can be answered wtih an encyclopedia or news search) aren't really encouraged here.

And whether or not a title being complete or not helps? That's pretty much a case by case issue.
Altacia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quote
I've been really surprised that there hasn't been an Anime made of this yet... Not that the Manga is even that good but it is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Thought for sure back when they made the Vampire Knight shows Black Bird would soon follow.

Anime dazed
Lady Sis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Altacia wrote:
I've been really surprised that there hasn't been an Anime made of this yet... Not that the Manga is even that good but it is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Thought for sure back when they made the Vampire Knight shows Black Bird would soon follow.

Anime dazed

Lets hope soo!!!Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Lady Sis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Shenl742 wrote:
If there's no news of it getting an adaptation in the title's encyclopedia page then no, it's not. You'll just have to keep an ear to the ground.

And topics like this ("will title X get a second season/adaption/etc.", which can be answered wtih an encyclopedia or news search) aren't really encouraged here.

And whether or not a title being complete or not helps? That's pretty much a case by case issue.

OK thanks a lot for your advices.SmileI ll keep them in mind.I haven't wrote in a forum before and i dont know much things.
Plus i used this page just to find some anime or manga and to organise the animes i ve seen. Embarassed
Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1