• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Queen's Blade: Rebellion's 1st Character Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quote
A third Queen's Blade series could be fun, but what piques my interest more is if Media Blasters will be around long enough to acquire and release a license like this. And I am not trolling either, after reading how they suspended releasing Bakuman and Ikki Tousen Great Guardians, I do not have the greatest of confidence for future releases.
Hardgear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm Reply with quote
JohnnySake wrote:
A third Queen's Blade series could be fun, but what piques my interest more is if Media Blasters will be around long enough to acquire and release a license like this. And I am not trolling either, after reading how they suspended releasing Bakuman and Ikki Tousen Great Guardians, I do not have the greatest of confidence for future releases.

Well, Queen's Blade apparently did really well for them, so I would hope they license the new season (and the OVA for that matter). It could contribute to getting them out of the hole they are stuck in now.

Optimism aside though, I ain't holding my breath either. Just have to wait and see.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote
JohnnySake wrote:

I hadn't thought of that, but it's definitely a fair question. I'm sure somebody will pick it up eventually, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was somebody other than Media Blasters. Then again, this certainly isn't the first time that signs indicated they were going out of business and yet the company is still around.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Hahaha........... an invisible horse........... for better to see........... like Wonder Woman's invisible plane......... Laughing
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, my enthusiasm for a third helping of QB is also tempered by MB's current shakiness. Surely to God, either Funi or Sentai would pick up this (presumable) cash cow if MB falters. My original plan had been to ignore any fansub/legit stream of Rebellion because I figured MB would be putting out a release, but now I don't think I'll hedge my bets.
_Emi_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunately, I saw this Annelotte figure too late to pick her up. I wished I had noticed her sooner as I really like her design. I'm glad she is going to be the focus character for the new series.
binarymutant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quote
We don't need a middleman between ARMS and us.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1