Forum - View topic
NEWS: 1st Bastard!! Manga Volume in 2.5 Years Ships Next Month




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zhou-BR



Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 350

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 am Reply with quote
People give Sadamoto, Miura and Togashi crap for it, but when it comes to extreme lateness, Hagiwara is the absolute master. I wish there were news on when Bastard!! will resume serialization in Ultra Jump, but it's good to see a new volume come out after such a long wait.

With this volume, Hagiwara finally starts showing what happened between volumes 18 and 19, and I can't wait to see how the artwork will look after Studio Loud in School's extensive (and very time-consuming) revisions. I hope they didn't censor the raunchiest bits of the DS/Porno Dianno fight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shenl742
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 1272

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am Reply with quote
Yeah well, isn't the guy developing cataracts are something? I know he's pretty old....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ushio



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quote
Zhou-BR wrote:
People give Sadamoto, Miura and Togashi crap for it, but when it comes to extreme lateness, Hagiwara is the absolute master. I wish there were news on when Bastard!! will resume serialization in Ultra Jump, but it's good to see a new volume come out after such a long wait.

With this volume, Hagiwara finally starts showing what happened between volumes 18 and 19, and I can't wait to see how the artwork will look after Studio Loud in School's extensive (and very time-consuming) revisions. I hope they didn't censor the raunchiest bits of the DS/Porno Dianno fight.


Sorry Yoshiki Takaya beats even Hagiwara having started Guyver 3 years earlier and still no conclusion in sight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 10514

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:36 am Reply with quote
How old are they by now? I think we'll eventually catch up to their ages at this rate. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zhou-BR



Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 350

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote
Ushio wrote:
Sorry Yoshiki Takaya beats even Hagiwara having started Guyver 3 years earlier and still no conclusion in sight.


Well, Guyver is still 2 volumes ahead of Bastard!!, and it's not like Takaya isn't working on anything else. Zeorymer Omega is still running, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ushio



Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
How old are they by now? I think we'll eventually catch up to their ages at this rate. Laughing



Yoshiki Takaya will be 52 on tuesday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group