• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kowarekake no Orgol's New Anime Sample Posted Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quote
guess i'll have to watch some of it to understand what it's about
hara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote
You can't tell from the promo?
It's about a mysterious girl that appears in front of an older guy and they start living together.

I felt asleep while summarizing it.
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Mmmmmmmm.....Moe.

Seriously,It looked liked it had recycled scenes from every anime, from the last 20 years.She's new to the world,let's see if she passed the "looks kawaii while cooking an eggy test"....she passed!Yay!

Yay for those who want more loli in their anime. Rolling Eyes
Asrialys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quote
lol Is she the one pedaling on that bicycle?
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quote
are you shocked? i'm not
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quote
hara wrote:
You can't tell from the promo?
It's about a mysterious girl that appears in front of an older guy and they start living together.

I felt asleep while summarizing it.
lol that doesn't explain anything really
e-imi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Oh my god~ I want it!~~~
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quote
You know, you guys are really amateurish when it comes to sounding jaded and cynical. You'll have to work harder at it to achieve truly snobbish disdain.

The most amusing part of it is that, when this comes out, some of you will be raving about it.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quote
It is difficult to procure a more descriptive bitching,until further sources have revealed themselves.There is also no question that the leeching masses will welcome this newest entry.It's tailored for them.It's what they like.
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Shadowrun20XX wrote:
It is difficult to procure a more descriptive bitching,until further sources have revealed themselves.There is also no question that the leeching masses will welcome this newest entry.It's tailored for them.It's what they like.

Yah, indeed. And the masses, bless their stinky unwashed little hearts, will never be as wise in the ways of the world, nor as initiated into the mysteries of anime, as you are. How fortunate are we to have your patronage in our humble forum!

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ian K

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quote
It seems unlikely that this will be anything special, considering how mundane the the synopsis sounds. Still, who knows, if it avoids overdosing on the fanservice and displays some emotional maturity, it could be at least decent. I have a soft spot for independent flicks, and I hope this manages to not suck.

On that note, I was surprised at how good the promo looks, considering it isn't being made by an established studio (a step above the touhou project promo in my opinion). So, does anyone know how an independent project like this gets animated?
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
Shadowrun20XX wrote:

Yah, indeed. And the masses, bless their stinky unwashed little hearts, will never be as wise in the ways of the world, nor as initiated into the mysteries of anime, as you are. How fortunate are we to have your patronage in our humble forum!

- abunai
I'll admit I am more otaku than most,and fans(as well as I) somewhat hopelessly dig this fetish to a T. I do look forward to this seemingly well animated,yet repetitive idea from an independent studio of Nippon.After all,the bigger name companies can't have all the fun.

Besides,I wouldn't dream of competing against your wisdom,your multi linguistics,your cool demeanor or your mod powers.I know when I'm beat.Though I do sometimes crack wise in the ANN universe,it was an honor to have you single me out,in this wide ocean of forum nonsense.
Pirokoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quote
Apparently, this was never released at Comiket 75.
Only a "Vol.0 DVD" with a 6-minute trailer was released at C75.
According to the trailer itself, they announced that "It'll be on sale in summer 2009", presumably, at C76.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1