• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Familiar of Zero F Episodes 1-6 Streaming

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tris8

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Lol, Harem-Harem Land. I really need a map of how to get there. This was a spot-on review, especially the last paragraph. There have been many eye roll inducing moments, especially when spoiler[Henrietta joined the 'we are gaga for Saito' club], but even so there is something charming about this series that keeps me watching.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quote
I like that that they gave Tiffa some nipple-poking action in the last episode, that helps tremendously. Other than that, the show is aimless and by this point I'd prefer it just be Saito and his flock of women having fun on his estate than try to have any kind of conflict or real story. I love when harem anime just take it easy and have a guy living with his girls doing nothing special, like Ai Yori Aoshi.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
I like that that they gave Tiffa some nipple-poking action in the last episode, that helps tremendously. Other than that, the show is aimless and by this point I'd prefer it just be Saito and his flock of women having fun on his estate than try to have any kind of conflict or real story. I love when harem anime just take it easy and have a guy living with his girls doing nothing special, like Ai Yori Aoshi.

and most people feel the opposite way about this series.
prime_pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quote
I'm sorry, but I honestly believe that elves should be no bigger than an A-cup. B on occasion.
Gon*Gon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quote
Well Tiffa's a halfbreed...so she's not really an elf but more like some mixed humanoid-elf abomination.
Otishio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote
I just had to share my opinion on this... I loved the first season. The action, the romance, the laughs I had and I thought "I hope this goes on for a long time." Second season comes out and I'm sorta iffy on it. Nothing as spectacular as the first. The third season comes out and it's really good IMO. Almost as good as the first to me. Now the 4th season was advertised and I got so excited to see it. Starting the first episode I was glad to see it picked up right where it left off and I was hoping it'd end up being my favorite season. The first 4 episodes I liked and I felt all of them were solid...But then it went into this laid back harem state which I just couldn't stand for the show. It was good and I like all the characters but it just irked me that such a good action show made such a fast change over into a harem show with little to no action. I have dropped it and I might finish it again at some later date but I was just so upset when it just turned into a different show it felt like.
loka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote
The fourth season is [so far] better than the third. That's about the only positive thing I can say about it.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote
IT"S OFFICIAL Familar of Zero F's second half is actually GOOD. the second half is actually as good as season 2! thank the lord for the elves, and for the dragons.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2