• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sunrise Indicates Possibility of More Code Geass

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quote
Gideon Krieg wrote:
Well IMHO, and this is only opinion, I hope that if they do make a sequel spoiler[and Lelouche is alive in it, then he should be "alive" only in so far as being able to guide CC or Suzako or the main characters from C's world, not physically in the CG world. Unless they make his comeback cool, and I mean REALLY COOL, so ] they don't screw it up.

Since I thinking the ending was retively well done (I read the ending online and was told the ending by a friend) spoiler[if there was a sequel, they would really have to take the project very seriously. I agree with you that he should only be able to guide Suzako or CC as well. In order for him to make a comeback, the team would really put major effort into the whole sitution. Otherwise, it will be a complete mess.]
Saya405

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quote
ugghhhhhh
i was hoping tat Lelouch survives and i do think well in my opinon tat he survives
scree

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quote
after reading all of the post about CGr3 i have an ideia of what would be (if it will ever exist, witch is my animeaddict dream ) the new britannia empire and the hole world , agaisnt the geass and code creators , the (gods) or what their name is . lelouch is still mortal , but alive , C.C helped him to heal from the sword wound , and they will try to , with the black knights order and the zero(suzaku) help , to stop the code and geass creatores from destruing the world and build a new one . new charecters should apear and new powers or nighmares

for those who belive lelouch is death , go to youtube and search "lelouch may be alive"
RebirthedDuelist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote
scree wrote:
after reading all of the post about CGr3 i have an ideia of what would be (if it will ever exist, witch is my animeaddict dream ) the new britannia empire and the hole world , agaisnt the geass and code creators , the (gods) or what their name is . lelouch is still mortal , but alive , C.C helped him to heal from the sword wound , and they will try to , with the black knights order and the zero(suzaku) help , to stop the code and geass creatores from destruing the world and build a new one . new charecters should apear and new powers or nighmares

for those who belive lelouch is death , go to youtube and search "lelouch may be alive"
'''

scree, theres a lot of heat about that. but i do hope for more code geass. i do think that video is real but it also could be fake. but if they are making more code geass it's probaly a spin off or something. it'll probally be a spin off but lets hope thats not the case.
NooBoY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quote
i for 1 have just recently finished the series CG:R2 and think that if they make a OVA that goes for "X" amount of time people will still be wining about it! Rolling Eyes

so why cant they just make a 3rd season?
Animehermit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quote
ugggghhhh why make another all plot points are wrapped up. i guess bandai needs the money. well i don't hope this happens, R2 was terrible, and i can only imagine how bad R3 would be
nightjuan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quote
That's something of a non sequitur on a couple of levels, but mainly because it's entirely possible for there to be more Code Geass without having to establish any connection to what came before, just like Gundam has continued as a franchise by making use of multiple universes with varying results. Preemptive judgments can't really tell us anything.
NooBoY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quote
any way they have left it open for it to eather (either) continue on or just leave it as is.

they had done the same thing with elfen lied where spoiler[some one (who i suspect as lucy) shows up at Kohta house at the end but you dont see the persons face but they did not make a second series out of it].
kuzuki kallen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad because they already got what they wanted ,, THE WORLD PEACE
sirkoala13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote
I heard it's probably a prequel about C.C.'s past. The other thing I heard might be just crap. Someone commented on youtube claiming that C.C.'s name is...well I don't want to give it away, obviously.
GLorymn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quote
From my point,
elouch isnt dead,
1. he might have obtained charles`s code.
2. i think Orange knows that lelouch has obtained charles`s code.
thats why Orange`s reaction wasnt good.
if he doenst know that, he would have reacted a different.

idk, there r a lot of guesses or something
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7