• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Over One Hundred BLEACH Episodes Added to CRUNCHYROLL

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agila61

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Crunchyroll has followed up their Simulcasts of Bleach with the Soul Society and Bount arcs.

Opinion in the Crunchyroll forum's on following the Bount arc (or arcs, 63-92/93-109 depending on who lists them) are mixed ... should it be skipped to wait for the Arrancar arc (110-143)?
Revolutionary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quote
I hated the Bount arc. It made me lose a lot of interest in Bleach. I couldn't stand to watch through it.

Anyway, I guess this is exciting. But it still is behind Adult Swim so there's nothing new for me to watch. and all of those episodes and more can be viewed on Hulu for free. lol
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quote
agila61 wrote:
Opinion in the Crunchyroll forum's on following the Bount arc (or arcs, 63-92/93-109 depending on who lists them) are mixed ... should it be skipped to wait for the Arrancar arc (110-143)?

Personally, I don't think it's worth going beyond the Soul Society Arc. The Bount Arc ruins the fun of the show and what I saw of the Arrancar Arc before I dropped it was a real bore as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quote
agila61 wrote:
Crunchyroll has followed up their Simulcasts of Bleach with the Soul Society and Bount arcs.

The early portion of the Bount arc, before the Bount actually show up, are kind of interesting, because Ichigo and friends have to outsmart their opponents instead of just overpowering them. When the Bount themselves actually show up, it just gets tiresome.
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quote
Yeah, the Bount arc sucks in my opinion. There were a couple of good parts about it, but they were few and far between.

I'm looking forward to them getting the episodes that bridge the gap to where the series is currently. Of course, the series itself seems to have lost its way somewhat, but maybe the author will find the right path to the end -- I hope so, anyway.
agila61

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Revolutionary wrote:
I hated the Bount arc. It made me lose a lot of interest in Bleach. I couldn't stand to watch through it.

Anyway, I guess this is exciting. But it still is behind Adult Swim so there's nothing new for me to watch. and all of those episodes and more can be viewed on Hulu for free. lol

Yeah, but I have an anime membership at Crunchy, so I get to avoid the ads at Hulu by waiting until the next arc comes to Crunchy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1