Big O Fan Art Contest RulesMay 1, 2001
Anime News Network and Bandai Entertainment will be giving away one copy of The Big O volume 1 every week starting on Tuesday, May 8th and finishing on Tuesday, June 19th, 2001. That's 7 copies of the DVD in all. How it works:
Big O Fan Art Contest
Create a Big O fan art based on the following theme: what if The Big O had to go toe-to-toe with some of toughest giant robots around... Send your fan art in to [email protected] (bigocontest at animenewsnetwork.com), and every Sunday, starting on May 6th, ANN will pick our 5 favorite entries of the week. These 5 entries will be displayed on ANN and readers will vote on their favorite, the best entry of the week (as voted on by the readers) will receive a copy of The Big O DVD. Details:
- Images can be of any size, however we will shrink them to no larger that 320x240 and 100kb each, so it is best if you shrink the image yourself to make sure that you are happy with the result.
- Only one entry per person per week.
- Each entry must include full name and place of residence (City, State, Country), these will be displayed along with the art.
- Each entry must include a valid return e-mail address, this e-mail address will not be given out or used in any way other than to contact the artist regarding his or her submission and/or prize.
- Contest Entries must be received by May 4th, May 13th, May 20th, May 27th, June 3rd, June 10th or June 17th, no later than 8pm (MST).
- Voting will end at 8pm (MST) the following Thursday.
- All entries become the property of Anime News Network.
- Anime News Network and Bandai Entertainment reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time.