by Kyle Pope, Mar 27th 2002
Gundam 0083, Episode 4: Attack and Retreat on the Burning Sand
1. Lt. Allen's nudie pin-up still has a digital one-piece bathing suit in prologue.
2. Shots of Lt. Monsha's antics cut from prologue.
3. Whiskey bottle digitally removed from Monsha's hand during brawl with Mora.
4. Mora's "Is your way of having fun pinching women's asses or do you consider it part of your duties" changed to "Is your way of having fun harrassing all of us or do you consider it part of your duties".
5. Bate's "And I'll make sure he pinches your ass next time" changed to "And I'll make sure he bothers you a little also next time".
6. Scene of Lt. Monsha and his pals playing poker before Uraki's landing cut.
7. Lt. Monsha's "So I was drinking a little before the paint fight..." changed to "So I was a little sick before the paint fight..."
8. Noyen's "If I'm going to drink with the hero of my men, Commander, champagne is only appropriate" changed to "If I'm going to drink with the hero of my men, Commander, ambrosia is only appropriate.
9. Shot of Lt. Monsha's viewer zoomed in on Nina's butt cut.
10. Mora's "Nina! Pervert off starboard!" changed to "Nina! Monsha off starboard!"
11. Lt. Monsha's "Uraki, I'm a very stubborn SOB. Don't get cocky with me just 'cause you beat me once" changed to "Uraki, I'm a very stubborn soldier. Don't get uppity with me just 'cause you beat me once".
12. Morris' "Attention! Lt. Burning is royally pissed at you" changed to "Attention! Lt. Burning is royally ticked at you".
13. Keith's "Are you trying to get Kou killed in this crossfire?" changed to "Are you trying to get Kou shot in this crossfire?"
14. Bate's extended middle finger digitally removed. (Maybe Bate should start wearing glasses.)
15. Not an Edit... Nina's "Oh my god! That's an HLV!" intact.
Well this series is giving CN their money's worth from that Inferno machine. They're getting very good at making things appear and disappear as needed. Unfortunately it's having disatrous effects on the plot and characters. A lot of people are missing just how big a bastard Lt. Monsha is
The Edit List archives