Anime News Network Embargo Policy
Anime News Network (we/us/our) respects all embargoes provided:
- We have a relationship with the individual or organization providing the embargoed material (the "PR rep");
- The PR rep contacts us informs us in advance and informs us that they would like to send us an embargoed item;
- We agree to respect the terms of the embargo;
- The PR rep respects any conditional terms we may specify at this time.
Conditional terms are typically:
- The PR rep submits the embargoed material to a specific contact as opposed to our generic newsroom e-mail address.
We will only agree to receive material under embargo provided we have faith that the PR rep is taking adequate measures to ensure that they are only submitting said material to news outlets that have also agreed to respect the embargo.
Should we agree to respect and embargo and should a part of the embargoed material subsequently become public knowledge through no fault of our own, we may, at our discretion, report on whatever material is public knowledge at that time.
To be clear, should a PR rep send us an "embargoed" press release with no prior warning, we likely will not respect the date posted on the press release.
Reviews Include: Gamers! - Classroom of the Elite - My First Girlfriend is a Gal - Magic Circle Guru-Guru - In Another World with my Smartphone - New Game!! - Angel's 3Piece! - Chronos Ruler - Princess Principal - A Centaur's Life - Hitorijime My Hero - Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - and much more! ― Welcome t...