Seiyū: 声優 【せいゆう】
Seiyū is the Japanese term for voice actor or actress - whether in animation, radio, dubbed non-Japanese films, etc. In Japan, seiyū are often less anonymous as artists than voice actors in the West. Many of the most famous seiyū (e.g. Megumi Hayashibara) have large fan groups of their own.
- voice actor (English)
- doubleur (French)
- stemartiest (Dutch)
- synchronsprecher (German)
- stemmeskuespiller (Danish, Norwegian)
- doppiatore (Italian)
- actor de doblaje (Spanish)
- aktor podkładający głos (Polish)
- актер или актриса, озвучивающие аниме / сейю (Russian)
Hisashi Eguchi's boxing manga got a short movie treatment back in 1990, but does it hold up?
The sequel to the popular Fate/Kaleid series makes it's summer debut!
- Date A Live
- Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
David finds himself impressed with a full-on giant robot Hello Kitty from the Chogokin line.