Spring and Chaos (DVD)
Title: Spring and Chaos
Running time: 57
Release date: 2001-05-29
Suggested retail price: $29.99
Age rating: NR
UPC: 645573008727 645573008727
Directed by acclaimed anime creator Shouji Kawamori (Macross, Escaflowne), this is the animated biography of Kenji Miyazawa, a poet and a writer who lived between 1896-1933 in Iwate, Japan.
With use of cats as characters in the story, expressive editing, and computer graphics, the animation captures fantastic and surrealistic world of Kenji Maiyazawa, whose works are often known to be allegorical and abstract.
DVD Features: Interview with Director Shouji Kawamori and an introduction of Kenji Mayazawa.
Spoken Languages: English and Japanese.
Subtitles in: English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Chinese.
(added on 2002-08-15, modified on 2002-08-15)
- Reviewed here (January 1, 1970)
- Encyclopedia information about Spring and Chaos (movie)
- A Certain Scientific Railgun s1
- Looking Up At The Half-Moon
- Nisekoi v3 ― Jump to this week's reviews: Looking Up At the Half-MoonA Certain Magical Railgun season 1Nisekoi volume 3. On Shelves This Week Devil Survivor 2: The Animation - Complete Collection Sentai - 325 min - Hyb - MSRP $69.98Currently cheapest at: ...