News Super Robot Wars UX Game's 1st Promo Video Posted
posted on 2012-12-12 15:30 EST
Namco Bandai Games began streaming the first promotional video for the Super Robot Taisen UX Nintendo 3DS simulation role-playing game on Tuesday. The video focuses on the playable robots from 16 titles that will be featured in the game.
Eight of the titles featured will be debuting in the franchise:
- Demonbane: Demonbane with pilot Kurō Daijūji
- Fafner: Dead Agressor: Heaven and Earth: Fafner Mark Elf with pilot Kazuki Makabe
- The Wings of Rean: Nanajin with Asap Suzuki
- Virtual On: Fei-Yen (with Hatsune Miku, according to the video)
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer: 00 Raiser (with particle storage tanks) with pilot Setsuna F. Seiei
- SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors: Ryūsō Ryūbi Gundam with Liu Bei
- Mazinkaizer SKL: Mazinkaiser SKL with pilot Ken Kaidō, Ryō Magami
- Heroman: Heroman with pilot Joey
Other titles featured in the new game include Linebarrels of Iron (Linebarrel with Kōichi Hayase), Fafner, Ninja Robots/Ninja Senshi Tobikage (Black Lion/Kurojishi with Joe Maya), Aura Battler Dunbine (Dunbine with Shō Zama & Cham Huau), Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny (Force Impulse Gundam), Macross Frontier: Itsuwari no Utahime (VF-25F Tornado Messiah Valkyrie with Alto Saotome), Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa, and Jūsō Kikō Dancouga Nova (Dancouga Nova with Aoi Hidaka, Kurara Tachibana, Sakuya Kamon, Johnny Burnette). The battle scenes will include audio dialogue, and the game will have animated cut scenes.
The game will ship on March 14, 2013 for 7,140 yen (about US$86.50), with download codes for a campaign map and a shogi-style "TsumeSupa" game included in the first copies. A downloadable version will also be available for the same price. A bundle with the Nintendo 3DS LL system will ship for 26,040 yen (about US$313). Additional DLC campaign maps are also planned.
Famitsu has posted screenshots from the game.
Update: More character information added.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history