News Free Anime in Australia: 7/April - 13/April
posted on 2014-04-07 03:48 EDT
There are many ways to get your anime fix when digital TV and the internet allow for content to be released at a much greater rate. So, we have decided to start listing what's on week by week, to give you an idea of what you can watch and where.
Free to Air
- Astro Boy
- Saturday: All states from 8:30pm ABC3.
- B-Daman CrossFire
- Monday to Friday & Sunday: All states from 6:05am Channel Eleven.
- Black Butler
- Sunday: Brisbane 3:30am & 9:00pmBriz 31.
- Deltora Quest
- Saturday: All states from 7:40pm ABC3.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Wednesday: Adelaide 10:30pm Channel 44.
- Sunday: All states from 11:00am Channel GO!.
- Nichijou - My Ordinary Life
- Monday: Sydney 11:00pm TVS.
- Monday: Melbourne 12:00pm C31.
- Thursday: Sydney 2:00pm TVS.
- Sunday: Melbourne 2:30am C31.
- Monday: Sydney 4:00am TVS.
- Monday to Thursday & Sunday: All states from 7:30am Channel Eleven.
- Monday: Perth 12:30am WTV.
- Monday: Sydney 10:30pm TVS.
- Monday: Melbourne 11:30pm C31.
- Tuesday: Perth 10:00pm WTV.
- Thursday: Perth 12:00am WTV.
- Thursday: Sydney 1:30am TVS.
- Saturday: Perth 11:00pm WTV.
- Sunday: Melbourne 2:00am C31.
- Sunday: Sydney 3:30am TVS.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Darker than Black: Episode 6 on ABC iView.
- Karneval: Episode 13 on Madman Screening Room.
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! REN : Episode 12 on Madman Screening Room.
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Series 2: Episode 6 on ABC iView.
- Space Dandy : Episode 13 on Madman Screening Room (Dubbed or Subbed).
- Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3 : Episode 13 on Madman Screening Room.
- Vampire Knight Series 2: Episode 12 on ABC iView.
It has come to our attention that there is conflicting information on some websites, in particular Toasted TV and the Channel 10 TV Guide. If you spot discrepancies, or even better, if you can link us to a correct TV guide, please let us know!
If you know of anime being screened that isn't on this list, please let us know through the comments.