News Denki-Gai no Honya-san Anime's 1st Promo Video Streamed
posted on 2014-08-14 14:30 EDT
The cast includes:
- Natsumi Takamori as Hiotan
- Minami Tsuda as Sensei
- Ayana Taketatsu as Fu Girl
- Mai Aizawa as Kameko
- Yu Kobayashi as G Men
- Satomi Satou as Tsumorin
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Kantoku
- Takahiro Tomita as Sommelier
- Ryota Ohsaka as Umio
The staff includes:
- Director: Masafumi Sato (Saint October)
- Supervision: Makoto Moriwaki (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes director)
- Series Composition: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Princess Resurrection, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes)
- Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Yurie Kuniyuki (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai-Ni-Maku animation director)
- Sound Director: Takuya Hiramitsu (Library War, The Prince of Tennis II)
- Music Production: Pony Canyon
- Animation Production: Shinei Animation
Ayana Taketatsu will perform the opening theme song and denk!girls — a unit made up of voice actresses Natsumi Takamori, Minami Tsuda, Ayana Taketatsu, and Mai Aizawa — will perform the ending theme.
The anime is slated to premiere in October.
The "youthful bookstore comedy" revolves around the folks who work in a manga shop deep in a certain "Electric Town" neighborhood. ("Denki-Gai" or "Electric Town" is a popular name for shopping areas that specialize or used to specialize in electric and electronic items, like Tokyo's Akihabara.) The protagonist Umio works part-time at "BOOKS Umanohone" along with his senior at work (but not in age) Hiotan. As many dedicated manga fans visit the store, there is always something going on.