News La Corda d'Oro 4 PS Vita Game's Promo Video Reveals March 10 Delay
posted on 2016-01-25 13:30 EST
Koei Tecmo Games began streaming a new promotional video on Monday for its La Corda d'Oro 4 PlayStation Vita dating simulation game. The video reveals that Koei Tecmo Games is delaying the game in Japan to March 10.
Koei Tecmo originally announced plans to release the game on February 25, but delayed the release in order to improve the quality of the game.
The game's Treasure Box edition and Platinum Box edition will also ship on the same day. The Treasure Box edition retails for 12,800 yen (about US$108) and features: a photo library, a message CD, a musical performance song collection, a mini character fastener charm, and the game. The Platinum Box edition retails for 30,000 yen (US$253) and features: a full collection of memorial messages from La Corda D'Oro 3 Full Voice Special and La Corda d'Oro 4, a message CD, a special boys clock, love letters from 13 characters, the game, and everything in the Treasure Box edition. The standard game retails for 6,800 yen (US$57) for the package edition and 6,000 yen (US$50) for the download edition.
The game's official website previously streamed the same promotional video in December with the old release date.
The game will continue the story from the previous La Corda d'Oro 3 game, and will feature same cast and characters.
- Jun Fukuyama as Kyōya Kisaragi
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Ritsu Kisaragi
- Yuya Uchida as Daichi Sakaki
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Haruto Mizushima
- Kentarou Itou as Yukihiro Yagisawa
- Masakazu Morita as Shiro Hozumi
- Daisuke Kishio as Arata Mizushima
- Kishô Taniyama as Chiaki Tōgane
- Hideo Ishikawa as Hōsei Toki
- Satoshi Hino as Leiji Myoga
- Mamoru Miyano as Sei Amamiya
- Yuki Masuda as Sōsuke Nanami
Yuki Kure is launching a manga adaptation of the game on February 10.