News Servamp TV Anime's 1st Promo Reveals July Premiere
posted on 2016-01-31 23:45 EST
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Strike Tanaka's Servamp manga began streaming the first promotional video for the anime on Sunday. The video previews the anime's story and cast, and reveals the anime's July premiere date.
The site also revealed the anime's staff. The production will reunite the main staff and studio of the Aoharu x Machinegun anime. Itto Sara, who served in a supervisory position in Aoharu x Machinegun, will now serve as chief director. Hideaki Nakano is directing the anime at Brains Base. Kenji Konuta is in charge of series composition, and Junko Yamanaka is designing the characters for animation.
The website also revealed a main visual:
- Takuma Terashima as Mahiru Shirota, a first-year high school student
- Yuuki Kaji as Kuro, a servant vampire
- Hiro Shimono as Misono Alicein, a first-year high school student and Lily's master
- Kazuma Horie as Snow Lily
- Ryohei Kimura as Lawless
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Licht Jekylland Todoroki
- Ayumu Murase as Hugh the Dark Algernon III
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Tsubaki
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Belkia
- Yuuki Ono as Tetsu Sendagaya
- Kenjiro Tsuda as JeJe
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Mikuni Alicein
- Yuuto Suzuki as Sakuya Watanuki
When a stray black cat named Kuro crosses Mahiru Shirota's path, the high school freshman's life will never be the same again. Kuro is, in fact, no ordinary feline, but a servamp: a servant vampire. While Mahiru's personal philosophy is one of non-intervention, he soon becomes embroiled in an ancient, altogether surreal conflict between vampires and humans.
Tanaka launched the series in Monthly Comic Gene in 2011. Kadokawa published the manga's ninth volume (pictured at right) last December.