Atlus U.S.A., Inc. Announces Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona 3 Website LaunchJul 10th 2007
Locked away in the human psyche is power beyond imagination...
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA — JULY 10th, 2007 — Atlus U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced the launch of the official website for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3!
Enormously successful in Japan, P3 is the newest RPG from the publisher of the acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei series. After eight long years of anticipation, fans have very little left to wait. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 is set to ship on July 24, 2007, exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Every copy is a deluxe edition with a 52-page color art book and soundtrack CD!
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 has been rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB for Blood, Language, Partial Nudity, and Violence.
About Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3:
In Persona 3, you'll assume the role of a high school student, orphaned as a young boy, who's recently transferred to Gekkoukan High School on Port Island. Shortly after his arrival, he is attacked by creatures of the night known as Shadows. The assault awakens his Persona, Orpheus, from the depths of his subconscious, enabling him to defeat the terrifying foes. He soon discovers that he shares this special ability with other students at his new school. From them, he learns of the Dark Hour, a hidden time that exists between one day and the next, swarming with Shadows. These monsters have been steadily claiming victims aptly nicknamed “The Lost”—people who've inexplicably become mindless zombies. Under the supervision of school chairman Shuji Ikutsuki, he joins his new companions in confronting this threat to humanity...
With your school as the primary battlefield, you'll be forced to juggle between two lives: student by day, defender against evil by night. And your greatest challenges await you on the eve of each full moon.
• Engaging Social Link system lets you build intimate relationships with friends and love interests alike!
• Unforgettable characters, including familiar faces from previous Persona games, and professionally-acted dialogue bring the story to life!
• Massive replay value with over 20 Social Links and a complex storyline encompassing a full school year.
• Highly stylized designs grace the beautiful 2D character portraits, detailed 3D animations, and heart- pounding cut scenes!
• Hip Urban-Techno soundtrack from Shoji Meguro, the composer for Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga!
• Intense, strategic battle system; find and exploit enemy weaknesses with the help of your allies!
# # #
About Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Located in Irvine, California and founded in 1991, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is a publisher of compelling video games for a variety of platforms, including the Nintendo DSTM, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, WiiTM, Xbox 360TM, and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Atlus U.S.A, Inc.'s library of critically acclaimed video games includes Odin Sphere, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, and the award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series. For more information, visit http://www.atlus.com.
discuss this in the forum (2 posts) |